Jibjab Member Account For Free Why Are People So Sore?

Why are people so sore? - jibjab member account for free

This is not a problem limited to this section.
I said sarcastically: "God will impress you (even a gay" haha "or something stupid that). Then he told me there is nothing wrong with it would be gay, for the love of God, I'm Gay! Course I have a have set thumbs down, even though I am a member here for over a year and I think people in this section * may * know who I am today. But these were written, need to be homophobic.

Choose to, make a joke about a candidate, you are a Communist or a fool (and I quote JibJab) "right to the mother's breathing to work. Seriously, something like" get training in something. "Nobody listened to" fair treatment "to grow, tend, MOlike to see?

1 comments:

(angry) Gay Guy said...

I think that because it is an anonymous forum, allowing people to blow up the air, what you feel out of proportion and as Pissy as they wish.

This, and most people here are pretty stubborn ...

Post a Comment