Room For Rent Lease If There Is No Lease Between Me And The Person I Rent A Room From, Do I Qualify For Renters Credit For Taxes?

If there is no lease between me and the person I rent a room from, do I qualify for renters credit for taxes? - room for rent lease

I was renting a room from a friend and have no legally binding agreement. We only have a verbal agreement with any other grant 30 days in advance if they do not work. If a lease is not binding, what still needs to fill out a form so that the tenants will receive a credit for tax purposes?

2 comments:

Landlord said...

Yes, you need the form to pay the rent supplement inco to its owner. You get the credit, because the owner pays taxes on income.

Freaky G said...

Never heard of a deduction of credit tenants. I use a service called justask.com, $ 15 for the budget to the extreme. Technical questions can be asked here have.

Post a Comment