Equine Hold Harmless Agreement Professionals Choice Versus Classic Equine?

Professionals Choice Versus Classic Equine? - equine hold harmless agreement

I think the investment in a platform of the new saddle, but I have a little trouble deciding what to do: the professional choice or Classic Equine. I climb it myself as a 2: either the choice of the Pro SMX HD Air Ride (silo-style) or classic equine wool felt. The pad of choice would be 34 "x 36", while the platform would equine classic 31 "x 32".

I want to keep a pad and longer in the intensive use is all that is displayed, barrels, ropes, walking trails and breaking and training young horses.

Ignoring the price difference between the two, what is the best platform and why? What size? Do you prefer the platform more or 31 "x 32" only, and why? No experience with the CSA? All relevant information would be great! Thanks!

1 comments:

PaintedF... said...

Well, I have not tried the classic horse, but I have two pads for the election and I love it! I like big pillows, as I climb into the saddle (great show, trail saddles, ideal for people older than me) I have the pills were very minor cover the areas I wish he did. I had two pads of choice for five years and has not demonstrated that the use of dirt and sweat stains! Hope that helps, sorry, do not use the others!

Post a Comment