Under Active Thyroid On Kidney Stone Small Amount Of Blood In Urine?

Small amount of blood in urine? - under active thyroid on kidney stone

This morning I met a pink hue ever so little in my urine.

In dehydrated on the pill and probably difficult, had not been drinking fluids and a cup of tea per day per week until this morning. I only lived a very late into the early hours of the morning in the last 2 weeks. Could have caused this sudden change of lifestyle?

I had pain when urinating for 4-5 days and I have always had the feeling I have to pee, but I have not really necessary, painful urination, only in the morning and then disappears. I do not think my time because she has not been nearly three months ago what I know, because the low dose estrogen pill.

Even if this helps: My father is diabetic and my mother in the thyroid. My grandmother is diabetic.


I have heard many myths about infections of the urinary tract and kidneys. My doctor is completely up to a week from now there is a home remedy for my symptoms out there? Is it true that cranberry juice can help you?

9 comments:

Star3143 said...

You have to begin a UTI to drink too much water and cranberry juice until you go to the doctor. If you let too much time on your ICU becomes a kidney infection. (This happened to me), the urinary tract infections are very common, so do not worry. You will have through various causes ... Usually sex, cleaning of the way "bad" or not drinking enough fluid.

When I say drink lots of water, I drink gallons it mean? They can also be accessed AZO for the pain in your pharmacy or grocery store. But you need an antibiotic, is actually cured from your doctor.

Emily D said...

It is an infection of the urinary tract, both the doctors and asked a sample of his urine, so they can see what needs to be given to the question had attended to drugs to get rid of him. I think it is something like sutitus or something that ends in the form and start a s.

LillyB said...

They know what is wrong and what to do - of course away from kidney problems if you do not drink enough water. It appears that you have a kidney infection, who are on an appointment with your doctor.

LillyB said...

They know what is wrong and what to do - of course away from kidney problems if you do not drink enough water. It appears that you have a kidney infection, who are on an appointment with your doctor.

kiwihele... said...

You probably have an infection of the urinary tract.

These liquids to drink - if a bit painful urination baking soda in water (1 teaspoon per 500 ml) - You should drink at least 3 liters per day with a urinary tract infection

Didi said...

You can have a kidney infection or bladder, or blood can be given the pill. (Sometimes, hormonal changes, in situ)

Ask your doctor or your gynecologist.

100% salfordian - 100% mcfc said...

Again, if blood from a hole in the body, then you should always consult a doctor that you are a doctor or A & E department of your local hospital.

Racer said...

You should see a doctor ... sounds like a urinary tract infection or kidney to me.

david c said...

GP starts to clean water and a cup of tea per day is not good

Post a Comment