Is Eating Cream Ok With Upset Stomach CAn Anyone Suggest Interesting Meals And Desserts For Someone With A Lactose Intolerance?

CAn anyone suggest interesting meals and desserts for someone with a lactose intolerance? - is eating cream ok with upset stomach

Help me please, I used milk from my diet and now thats why Ive been sick and I have a stomach ache all the time, but now I know what I can eat!
particually for dessert (my mother is a dessert every night, and though she's forgotten the milk without lactose, the cream cheese and hurt me buy later)

I still can not resist chocolate, yogurt, cheese ... Crave smoothies and bananas, what can I do?

sugar-free gelatin, can be that? I know I should not eat anything, I just feel hungry after eating all the things I am bad me. It's like a vicious circle, I can not break you please suggest some alternative food!

Thanks

4 comments:

emmy said...

My son is 3 and has a diet without dairy products since his 5 months, which proved difficult at first, but now the whole family eats the same thing. We eat different foods and desserts are delicious!

Recipes Lactose 3865
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/lactos ...
(The gluten free, dairy products, low fat tiramisu is fabulous!)

Variety of tasty recipes
http://www.puredairyfree.co.uk/searchres ...




Kim said...

I'm lactose intolerant! haha.
You can always your own and other pastries, but the agency's share of milk with a vegan version.
(eg Tofutti cream cheese instead of plain cream cheese)
and there are many recipes online.

but since I'm young and poor, I live in Oreos. are vegan! (:

Katlyn S said...

sugar-free gelatin are often aspartame which is a form of lactose.
I am also lactose intolerant. Chips and salsa on the street. Soy is a pizza that is not so bad. Talk to your doctor about supplements

Aaron said...

If you have access to raw milk, so I suggest that for some reason, people may be lactose intolerant digest raw milk. Also enjoy raw milk cheeses, which are impressive. What is the banana smoothies, one of my friends have the other day all what you have bananas, ice cream and a little sugar used, then mixed, it was unbelievable.
There is always the possibility of using the pill and lactose intolerance. To buy my mother, only a small tablet before eating dairy products and let digest w / out put pain.

Post a Comment